Rush PCB, Inc., has openings for a Business Systems Analyst in San Jose, CA.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Summary: Analyses organizational information problems and requirements; designs computer applications; and recommends system controls and protocols.
Qualification: Master’s degree in science, or Engineering, or MBA plus 5 years’ progressive post-bachelor’s degree experience.
- Gather business requirements with the Project manager and the business owner.
- Identify and analyze the gaps in the requirements.
- Take ownership of business requirements in Jira.
- Map the business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
- Organize grooming sessions with the technical team to overview the requirements and draft the technical challenges.
- Analyze the risk in SDLC and build mitigation solutions.
- Organize daily scrum calls with both onshore and offshore teams to monitor the progress of completion.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that the requirements are addressed included in the SRS and FSD and in project management tools like Jira/Basecamp.
- Design functional specification to direct coding, development and testing.
- Bridge the gap between business and engineers and perform gap analysis.
- Develops CRM profiles, user flows, and Use Cases based on user roles and responsibilities and UX strategy.
- Working knowledge of software development practices (SDLC) for smooth transaction from requirement gathering to testing, deployment and support.
- Make sure designs are compliant with specifications, standards to ensure delivery is done according to guidelines, and follow best practices.
- Using an agile approach, collaborate with cross-functional teams to create best solutions for continuing development.
- Work with Project Managers in an agile environment to conduct scrum meetings and Sprint Planning, Sprint closure, Sprint Review & Retrospective for deliverables.
- Lead the Quality Assurance (SQA) and testing (STLC) efforts to review test cases, test plans, and test scenarios.
- Gather, analyze, and summarize information and trends to prepare technical reports.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies for continual improvement for technical and feasibility analysis.
- Provide post-deployment CRM support for modifications and upgrades.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Make sure the data is not redundant or generating anomalies after migration to the new CRM by Database like MySQL/SQL server.
- Lead the Functional, Non-functional, A/B testing, user acceptance testing UAT efforts and sign-off.
- Interpersonal skills and exceptional communication.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to document requirements
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health Insurance on the basis to H1B alien workers and U.S. workers.
Job Type: Full-time