FREE PCB Design
We will Design your PCB for FREE! Right Here in the Heart of Silicon Valley!
PCB Layout & Design Service
Our PCB layout and design service capabilities include the following:
- Single-sided, double-sided, and multi-layer boards;
- Rigid and flexible circuits;
- Surface mount, through-hole, mixed technology;
- (DFM) Design for manufacturability;
- (DFT) Design for testability;
- Design for EMC
- Electronic Design
- System Design
- Hardware Design
- Optimized software architecture
- Multimedia Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software & Firmware Programming
- End-to-end custom product development
- Testing & Certifications
- Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
FREE PCB Design
If you are a RUSH PCB 1st Time Customer, we will design your PCB for FREE!
Please submit below data to email@example.com
- Submit Schematic in *.SCH files or PDF or Hand drawn format.
- Bill of Material
- Please specify if there is any critical Component placement or PCB dimension.
- Any special instruction (like impedance control, current and voltage ratings, Speed etc..).
- Must be 2 or 4 layers and < 30 square inch
- Please allow 5-7 Days for a complex design
- We will send you the Gerber files and others for you to keep. Similarly, as long as we are building your board
During development of your product, our Printed Circuit Board designers will work closely with our electrical and mechanical engineers to ensure that the placement of parts meets both circuit and mechanical architecture needs.
RUSH PCB provides a wide range of PCB design services, including schematic capture, BOM generation, PCB layout, board procurement, and PCB assembly. We have experience with various PCB CAD systems, with our primary tool being Cadence Allegro.
Product Development, Software Solutions & Services
RushPCB offers end-to-end product design and development for a wide range of electronic products and IoT Solutions. Our end-to-end solution include design, planning, product development and software services for a variety of Industries, including industrial automation, health care, building automation, manufacturing commercial products and many other businesses that require customized solutions.