Rush PCB, Inc., has openings for a Business Systems Analyst in San Jose, CA.
Job title: Business Systems Analyst
Job duration: 40 Hours / Week, Permanent position, Full time
Associate or Bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
Monitor and recommend improvements to an organizations software, hardware and business systems. Work closely with executive team members to understand business and client requirements and implement processes to meet those needs. Oversee the analysis and development of a company’s business operations. Analyze requirements, estimate cost, and establish system protocols. Identify effective solutions for business software system issues, examine current and new business procedures, report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management. Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures by assessing company performance, information, and plans through conducting regular tests and analysis. Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes, upgrades and improvements. Use both business and information technology tools to evaluate a
company’s operating systems and procedures and design improvements. Typically consult with managers or other leaders of functional areas to understand how they use IT systems, research emerging technologies that might be a good fit for the company, analyze costs and benefits, implement new systems and train the systems users, or write instruction manuals. Act as a bridge between departments to help IT members understand business objectives and help management professionals understand technological solutions. Tech-translator and will use techniques like data modeling to design computer systems, analyze data to understand trends, and prepare documents for programmers or engineers to use when building a system.
Required Associate degree or foreign equivalent in Business Management, CS, CIS, MIS, or any related field + 2 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
Location of Work: Rush PCB, Inc., 2149-20 O’Toole Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Summary: Analyses organizational information problems and requirements; designs computer applications; and recommends system controls and protocols
Qualification: Master’s degree in science, or Engineering, or MBA plus 5 years’ progressive post-bachelor’s degree experience.
• Gather business requirements with the Project manager and the business owner.
• Identify and analyze the gaps in the requirements.
• Take ownership of business requirements in Jira.
• Map the business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
• Organize grooming sessions with the technical team to overview the requirements and draft the technical challenges.
• Analyze the risk in SDLC and build mitigation solutions.
• Organize daily scrum calls with both onshore and offshore teams to monitor the progress of completion.
• Work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that the requirements are addressed included in the SRS and FSD and in project management tools like Jira/Basecamp.
• Design functional specification to direct coding, development and testing.
• Bridge the gap between business and engineers and perform gap analysis.
• Develops CRM profiles, user flows, and Use Cases based on user roles and responsibilities and UX strategy.
• Working knowledge of software development practices (SDLC) for smooth transaction from requirement gathering to testing, deployment and support.
• Make sure designs are compliant with specifications, standards to ensure delivery is done according to guidelines, and follow best practices.
• Using an agile approach, collaborate with cross-functional teams to create best solutions for continuing development.
• Work with Project Managers in an agile environment to conduct scrum meetings and Sprint Planning, Sprint closure, Sprint Review & Retrospective for deliverables.
• Lead the Quality Assurance (SQA) and testing (STLC) efforts to review test cases, test plans, and test scenarios.
• Gather, analyze, and summarize information and trends to prepare technical reports.
• Investigate alternatives and technologies for continual improvement for technical and feasibility analysis.
• Provide post-deployment CRM support for modifications and upgrades.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Make sure the data is not redundant or generating anomalies after migration to the new CRM by Database like MySQL/SQL server.
• Lead the Functional, Non-functional, A/B testing, user acceptance testing UAT efforts and sign-off.
• Interpersonal skills and exceptional communication.
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to document requirements
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Health Insurance on the basis to H1B alien workers and U.S. workers.
Job Type: Full-time